We facilitate full recovery from mental illness and substance use disorders; enabling stability and self-actualization for our patients and team members. We restore hope to individuals and families suffering from these debilitating illnesses through evidence-based world-class treatment and education, while conducting industry-leading research and analysis to continuously improve the efficacy of treatment and service delivery.
- Safety: Maintain the highest standards of physical and emotional safety for our entire community
- Care Coordination: Embrace energetic collaboration across locations and team members
- Tailored Care: Individualized care plans to maximize each member’s potential
- Culture of Excellence: Dedicated to advancing state-of-the-art treatment
- Respect: Honor the dignity of every member of our community
- Integrity: Committed to the highest caliber of personal ethics and responsibility
- Technology: Develop robust technology to support our mission and best actualize our values
- Quality Improvement: Integrate research and analysis at every opportunity for improved outcomes
PROGRAMS AND COMMUNITY
We offer a full suite of mental health and substance use treatment related services including psychotherapy, integrated lab testing, detoxification, and medication management. By integrating a more comprehensive range of care needed to properly treat these illnesses, we’re able to provide convenience for patients seeking a full range of needed care, enable better coordination of care, and facilitate improved effectiveness of the program for our patients and staff.
We recognize that success in overcoming mental illness and substance use disorders is built on many factors, especially the interaction with and support of an extended community of people, programs, and places well beyond the walls of the clinic. We also recognize that our success is based on the success of our patients and of our extended community. This alignment of goals and community sets Column Health apart from other substance use treatment models.
We welcome opportunities to partner with other community businesses and organizations as we look for ways to expand the scope of benefits made available to our patients and staff. If you are an organization or local business interested in teaming with us and collaborating with our community of patients and providers, please reach out to us.
PARTNERSHIPS AND NATIONAL EXPANSION
We are enthusiastically partnering with organizations that are transforming mental illness and the treatment of addiction. We are partnering with payers through our value-based risk sharing agreements, working with technology companies to identify tools to reach our patients where and when they need us most, and research organizations to help identify novel evidence-based treatment modalities that deliver improved outcomes.
We are actively seeking opportunities to partner with your team to provide our best-in-class mental health and substance dependance services and expert clinical and administrative staff to your clinic facilities. These partnerships provide valuable referral opportunities between our two patient populations with our patient population benefiting from the scope and proximity of your clinical services, and our team then able to provide preferred access for your patients needing our opioid addiction services. Column Health is expanding rapidly and we invite you to join our team.
- Buprenorphine (Suboxone and others)
- Naltrexone (Vivitrol and others)
- Probuphine (Implantable buprenorphine)
- Psychopharmacology (Medications for mental illness)
- Psychotherapy (Talking therapy)