Restaurant food often tastes so good because it’s filled with calories in the form of butter, oils, sauces, etc. But follow these dieting tips to enjoy healthy meals anywhere, even when you are watching calories-
Here are some tips that will help you To Get Calories Out Of Restaurant Food-
1) Pay attention to the descriptions on the menu. Dishes that are labelled deep-fried, crispy, scalloped, alfredo or in cream sauce should be avoided as they are probably to be high in calories with fats and salt. Choose leaner meats with more vegetables
2) Choose a smaller portion size and order salad instead of fired. Many fast food restaurants serve much larger portions than you need, so share with a friend and when you feel full, stop consuming.
3) If you do choose a buffet, opt for salads with low-fat dressings, steamed vegetables, and grilled meats.
4) Do not add salt to your food. It is a major contributor to high blood pressure (read how to lower blood pressure), so you do not need any extra.
5) Soda is a very big source of hidden calories. A large cola can contain over 400 calories and has no nutritional value at all. Drink water with your meal or try adding a slice of lemon to your water or ordering unsweetened iced tea.
6) Give your complete attention to what you are consuming and enjoy each eats. Chew each mouthful thoroughly and do not eat on the run. This will help you to acknowledge when you are full, make you relaxed and satisfied
7) Always keep the in mind. If you know you are going to be eating at the restaurant and do not want to miss out on your favorite meal, then you plan ahead and make what you eat for the rest of the day extra healthy, this will help you to relax and enjoy what you choose.
By following these sensible dieting tips you will find that it is possible to stick to healthy eating at fast food restaurants. You do not have to give up your favorite.