Irrua Specialist Hospital Irrua Edo State calls for applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant positions below:
- Dentistry (Maxiliofacial Surgery) Consultants
- Orthopaedics Consultants
- Paediatrics Consultants
- Family Medicine Consultants
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology Consultants
- Ophthalmology Consultants
- Internal Medicine Consultants
- Surgery (Urology) Consultants
Department: Clinical Services
- Candidates are required to posses a Degree in Medicine (MBBS or MBCH) registerable with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must have completed One year Mandatory Natlonal Service
- In addition, candidates must have passed Part II examination of the Fellowship of the National Post-Graduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalent in the appropriate specialty
- Candidates must also be in possession of current practicing license
- Valid Medical Insurance Certificate will be an added advantage.
Conditions of Service
As applicable in the Federal Teaching Hospitals in the Country.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain “Employment Form from the office of the Director of Administration” at no cost. The “Employment Form” must be accompanied with (20) copies of the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of all relevant certificates, Degrees, etc.
Duly completed “Employment Form” and the accompanying credentials and document should reach the “Chief Medical Director’s Office”.
All applicants should request at least 3 referees to send confidential reports on them directly to the “Chief Medical Director’s Office” on or before the closing date stated above.
All applications should be addressed to:
Chief Medical Director,
lrrua Specialist Teaching Hospital,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.